Many people think so, that search engine optimization is an expensive thing. It's free SEO beautiful results can also be achieved with these tools. Let's see which is the best 7 device, which can be successfully applied by frugal website owners, to get their website higher in the rankings.
Here it is, is a popular WordPress plugin, which provides all the information you need to search engine optimize your site. Its free version shows the keyword-density, keyword distribution, as well as examine, whether there is any problem with the content on our site. It also checks the readability of the content, and creates canonical URLs in its free plugin to avoid duplicate content.
2) Google Analytics
Because of its versatility, Google Analytics is one of the best free SEO tool. Once we have created our free account, do the following:
- Set goals! We can observe, how many sign up for our newsletter, we may track the product we offer or any other numerical indicator that is useful to our site.
- Let's look at the live traffic on the site! How many users are currently on our site? They connected from a desktop or mobile? From where, which website they came from? A Google Analytics you will provide us with all of this information in real time.
- Create comprehensive audience reports! Google Analytics provides us with free reports on your sessions, about views, about users, on return rates, and the duration of the average session.
Although Ahrefs focuses primarily on paid software, there is also free backlink checking software. Within seconds, the software will tell you about any domain name on the Internet, what your URL is like, and domain classification. As long as the former indicates the strength of the site's feedback profile, taking into account both internal and external links, in the meantime, the latter provides information about the popularity of the website. The free version also gives you the best 100 list of backlinks, the percentage of dofollow links, and the five largest anchor texts, which is used to link to the site.
Another free tool is MozBar, which can provide an excellent basis for understanding the structure of a website. It basically provides information on five main categories: about the items inside the page, on general characteristics, about link metrics, their markings, and http status.
Although MozBar does not provide searchable information about our own site, however, it is great for understanding other sites. If we start with search engine optimization, then MozBar is a great way, to view areas of any site, which we would not otherwise have direct access to as a simple user.
5) Google Keyword DesignShe
True, that we will need one to use it Google Ads-account, but making it one of the best for free SEO device. You can access the following features by signing in to Google Keyword Planner:
- Search for new keywords: Google allows, that URL, enter a term or keyword, for which you create a new possible list of keywords.
- Compare keywords: You can enter a list of keywords, of which the device SEO you can create metrics, and generates predictions for the keywords below:
- Monthly search volume
- Competition ranking
- Cost per click
6) Wayback Machine
Even if at first glance it doesn’t seem like it, a Wayback Machine one of the most interesting free SEO tools. For novice website owners, this is no different, as the archive of the internet, that is, we can see it here, what a website looked like 5, 10, 15 year ago, and we can illustrate the development of the site on a monthly basis.
Let's see, what it can be used for in search engine optimization:
- Website changes can be tracked, and we can find out the reasons for traffic fluctuations.
- We can archive our site, so you can easily revert to an earlier version of the page after modifying it.
- We can examine it, whether the links to our site have disappeared.
Simply put, the Wayback Machine is an unbiased way to do it, so we can track, how our own or our client’s site has evolved over time.
Here it is, one of the best free SEO tool, which can be used to review the entire website. It will show, how the search engine would crawl your site. Remember, that this process takes longer, like using other free SEO tools, as it will provide a huge amount of information. Let's see, what data can be enriched by its use:
- Redirects: All, crawls a broken link on our site, which we can correct at our own discretion.
- Oldalcimek: Lists all URLs with the page title. Let's make sure, that we did not give more than one page the same page title, and we've optimized your keywords correctly.
- Content report: Provides information about meta descriptions, titles and the amount of content on each page. It also creates an exportable one, content report.
As we have seen, to that, to be successful in in search engine optimization, we don’t have to incur costs. It is available for free SEO We have a wide range of tools available. Some people understand how to optimize other websites, while others can be used to perform keyword research, but we can even encounter such means, with which we can run a complete SEO campaign for free. That's all we have to do, to use them properly, gradually moving up in the search engine rankings.